Read out this article to know useful tips before attending interview and increase your chances of getting hired. Job interviews are always exciting. You may feel nervous but it’s experience will give you more confidence once you are called for another interview.
Research about Company
Researching about company is important. This is what you can do:
1. Google about company
2. Visit website
3. Browse through vision and mission
4. Understand business by visiting service page.
5. If you get time try to know about company’s competitors.
Know your job profile
Some people do not even know the exact job profile which leads bad interview. Follow below steps:
1. You can visit company’s career page.
2. Check current job openings.
3. Click on position you are applying for.
4. You can see description about job, skills required, no. of experience. Etc.
5. You can also visit linked In page.
Answer how you can add value
Hiring Employer wants to know how you can add value to them. So while you are going for the interview be ready with your answers about convincing them. Tell them how your skills can be utilized for company’s benefits.
Dressing is very important when you are going for the interview. Wear neat and clean formals. Carry yourself with confidence.
Don’t be nervous make yourself comfortable and answers questions with confidence and smile. Once the interview ends ask for the feedback, know what further improvements you require to get the job etc.
Always followup with interviewer if you haven’t heard from them. You can start by writing thanking them for providing Interview opportunity.
Wish you All the Best for your Interview and Job Search!
Do let me know If you have any questions related to Interview and share your experience in comment section below.
Thank you for reading out.